The Library is open for Curbside Pickup during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 7 pm | Friday: 10 am – 5 pm | Saturday: 10 am – 3 pm
Library COVID-19 FAQs
Wearing a mask is required while interacting with staff and in the library building.
Hold Shelves in the Library & Curbside Pickup Service
Beginning Saturday, November 28, the library is moving to Curbside Pickup only. Items available on our Hold shelves will be automatically checked out for pickup. You may come into the library lobby to pick up your items from the Hold shelves, or you can call the library and staff will bring items out to you.
How to Place Your Curbside Request Over the Phone
- Step 1: Call the Library at 815-485-2605 during the hours stated above.
- Step 2: Wait for the library to notify you that your hold is available.
- Step 3: Pull up to the east entrance of the library (by the flagpole in the big parking lot, not the Commons circle drive entrance) during library hours. Call the library, and staff will bring your items out to you. Wearing a mask is required while interacting with staff and in the library building. Enjoy your items! You can return them in the book drop when you're done.
Return Your Library Materials
Not picking up new items? Just return your items to the bookdrop!
If you need to renew an item, please don't bring it to the library. Call us at 815-485-2605 to renew over the phone, or renew in your online account. So easy!
The Fine Print
- Items are available from most, but not all, PrairieCat system libraries at the moment.
- Some items may not be available for hold pick up.
- Holds will be limited to 10 items per order fulfillment.
- All items will be checked out for 2 weeks before you pick up your item; checkout slips will be placed in your item.
If you have any questions, please contact Director Michelle Krooswyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.