Every Monday in March
Sweet Sixteen books in 8 genre divisions battle it out for March Madness Champion!
Submit your full bracket before March 5, and vote every week, for more entries to win Apple Airpods Pro (2nd Generation).
Register today! Registration is not required, but by registering you will receive a reminder email when each new round of voting becomes available. Registration begins February 6.
Download Your Bracket (PDF, 2 MB)
Vote on Mondays, March 6–27
Each time you vote for the books of the week, your name will be entered into a prize raffle. The winning title will be announced Monday, April 3.
Vote for your Championship pick!
Enter your Bracket before March 5
Submit your full bracket before the tournament begins for an extra prize entry. Anyone who correctly guesses their entire bracket will win a prize!
Pick up printed brackets at the Adult & Teen Services desk, or download your bracket (PDF, coming soon). Bring it to the Library or email it to Kelli Jean at email@example.com.
- Maus by Art Spiegelman
- Watchman by Alan Moore
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Paradise Lost by John Milton
- Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
- Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
- A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
- Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss