9 am–8 pm
9 am–4 pm
The café is currently closed.
The library building is closed on:
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- New Year’s Eve (December 31)
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Presidents’ Day (February 19, 2024)
- Spring Staff Day (March 2024)
- Easter Sunday (March 31, 2024)
- Sunday before Memorial Day (May 26, 2024)
- Memorial Day (May 27, 2024)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Sunday before Labor Day (September 2, 2024)
- Labor Day (September 3, 2024)
- Fall Staff Day (September 2024)
- Ghouls & Golf (October 27, 2024), Library Services Suspended, Event Only
- Veterans Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (November 28, 2024)
- Native American Heritage Day, Friday after Thanksgiving (November 29, 2024)
If you can’t come to the library building due to a disability or special need (even if it's temporary), you could be eligible for our Home Delivery service.
Address & Map
New Lenox Library is located in the New Lenox Commons, between Route 30 and Haven Avenue, next to Village Hall and the Police Department.
Ample parking can be found in our parking lot to the east of the library building. Some street parking is available.
Our parking lot entrance is the easiest accessible way into the Library, and an elevator can take you to our second floor.
Our address is:
120 Veterans Parkway
New Lenox, Illinois 60451
Call us at (815) 485-2605
Contact us online at Contact the Library