This page is now archived and will not be updated.
- Masks encouraged
- Available upstairs (Tech Center) and downstairs (kids)
- Help available
- Printing, scanning available
- Request digital card online
- Physical cards available at library building
At the library
- See lists above for library collection, services, and program availability.
- Even when the library is closed, WiFi access is available from the parking lot. Connect to NLPL-Public (no password required). Our WiFi was expanded to reach outside of the building, and should be accessible in the large parking lot, as well as close to the building.
What you can do from home
- Access eBooks and Digital Magazines from Libby, Hoopla and more
- Use Online Resources for research and learning, from business to technology, crafting, cooking and more
- Use the PrairieCat app to renew your card or request items on hold
- Have fun tracking your reading and completing Challenges with Beanstack
Your default PIN number is the last 4 digits of your library card, but can be changed. If you have trouble with your PIN, please call the library.
The Library is taking a number of precautionary measures to protect our patrons, volunteers and staff. As we continue to monitor the situation, we will be taking a phased response based on our evaluation of developing data about the current pandemic. We are working with local partners and referencing peer institutions to make the best decisions in support of our patrons, volunteers and staff. Please keep checking the New Lenox Public Library website and our social media for regular updates about Library services.