Local-Only Job Postings
Workforce Center of Will County's YouTube Channel
National Job Postings
Resume & Cover Letter Help
Books on resumes, cover letters, interview tips, and job hunting can be found upstairs in Adult Non-Fiction in the 650.14 section. Our computers also have Microsoft Office, which has many templates for resumes and cover letters.
- Get an In-Person Resume Review with the Workforce Services Division of Will County
- Retiree Workforce Resume Writing Services
- Smart Resume Wizard
Career-Related Online Library Programs
Career, Education & Technology Online Resources
See all Online Resources the Library offers free of charge.
- Applying for Medicaid and CHIP
- Filing for Unemployment Benefits
- Ask a Manager
- Chicago Sun-Times Career Center
We encourage all local job seekers to look at the Workforce Services Division of Will County. They hold workshops, one-on-one resume reviews, job fairs, and more. Their website includes a Resume Gallery and Job Board. We've had our community members come back to tell us how helpful WSDWC was — don't miss out on it.