Voter Registration and Notary Services are available by appointment. To do so, please call Adult & Teen Services at 815-485-2605 ext. 400.
Voter Registration at the Library
Voter Registration is available to Will County residents during library hours. Please ask about registering to vote at the checkout desks in the lobby.
- No appointment is necessary. Registration can take less than 5 minutes to complete.
- Bring 2 identifying documents. Required documents include a valid driver's license, Social Security card, or a birth certificate.
- There is no charge for this service.
Questions? Call the Library at 815-485-2605.
Voter Registration Online
Alternatively, you can register online at the Illinois Online Voter Registration Application Website. Additional information can be found at the Illinois State Board of Elections website.
Are You Already Registered?
To find out if you're registered and to learn more about voting in Will County, visit the Will County Clerk's Voter Services website.
The New Lenox Public Library offers Notary Services by appointment. To make an appointment, please contact Adult & Teen Services at 815-485-2605 ext. 400 or contact us online. This is a free service offered to our patrons.
Other notary services in our area include:
- New Lenox Village Clerk (Free)
New Lenox Village Hall
1 Veterans Pkwy, New Lenox
- New Lenox Currency Exchange ($1.00)
358 W Maple St (Route 30), New Lenox
- The UPS Store ($1.00 per signature)
2328 E Lincoln Hwy (Route 30), New Lenox