Though the library is open, computer access is limited at this time. Please see our Reopening FAQs, and call Adult & Teen Services at 815-485-2605 ext. 123 if you have questions about accessing a computer.
At the Library
Connect your device to
No password necessary.
Library Computer Software (Windows)
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Office 2019
Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint
- Adobe Reader DC
- Visual Studio Code
- VLC Media Player
Print with our Mobile Printing request and contact the library for pickup. Please request your print on the same day as pickup, as our system clears print requests overnight.
From Library Computers
- Print as usual. Click “okay” when the computer prompts you.
- The prints are sent to our printing system.
- You will pay staff directly. Pay with cash or card ($1.00 minimum for card purchases).
Mobile printing enables you to print at the library and remotely from your device and pick up your printouts at the library.
- Please call Adult & Teen Services at 815-485-2605 ext. 400 to make sure we've received your documents before coming to the library.
- Please request your print on the same day as pickup, as our system clears print requests overnight.
Mac Users: Mac native file formats (such as Pages) cannot be sent through this service. Export them to a PDF before sending.
There are two ways to send us your prints.
Upload files on this website with our Web Printing Portal:
Or, download the PrinterOn app for the following devices:
Printing, Scanning, Faxing & Lamination
A New Lenox Library card is not required for these services. We use laser printers.
Printing & Copies
- 10¢ per page for black and white
- 50¢ per page for color
- Letter (8.5 x 11)
- Legal (8.5 x 14)
- Tabloid (11 x 17)
Use our copy machines to scan to a flash drive free of charge.
If you do not have a flash drive, you may temporarily borrow one from the desk staff, or buy a 16 GB flash drive from the library for $5.00.
Our fax machine is at the checkout desk downstairs (the first service desk when you walk into the library).
Faxing is $1.00 per page.
Lamination is available upstairs in Adult & Teen Services. Do not laminate Social Security cards.
- 2"x3.5": Free (limited)
- Letter: 50¢
- 11"x17": $1.00