You can now pick up all Book Club books at the front Circulation Desk downstairs. We often keep Large Print books on hand for our adult and mystery book clubs. If you’d prefer audiobooks, our staff can help you find them in the library. If we don’t have them here, they will help you request them from other libraries.
Kids & Tween Book Clubs
We currently have one Book Clubs for kids and teens, Girls Rock. This Book Club focuses on Grades 4–8. Do fun activities, have a snack, and talk about books! Visit our Events Calendar to register for Girls Rock.
- October 22: The Jumbies by Tracey Baptiste — Register
- December 17: To be announced in the Winter Guide — Register
- February 18: To be announced in the Winter Guide — Register
- April 21: To be announced in the Spring Guide — Register
Teen & Adult Book Clubs
Adult Book Clubs are run by our community members. If you have any questions about joining a book club or starting your own, contact our Adult Services Manager Tana Petrov at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to staff in Adult Services. If you would like us to start a Teen Book Club for high school-age teens, please contact Melissa Leggero at email@example.com.
These groups meet in the Board Room on the first floor. If you’re not sure where the Board Room is, our Circulation staff will be happy to show you. New members are always welcome. Registration is not required.
Adult Book Club
This group meets the second Wednesday of the month from 6:30–7:30 p.m. Registration is not required.
Mystery Book Club
This group meets the third Tuesday of the month from 1:30–2:30 p.m.
- October 15: The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens
- November 19: The Keepsake: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel by Tess Gerritsen
- December 17: Naked in Death by J. D. Robb