You can now pick up all Book Club books at the front Circulation Desk downstairs. We often keep Large Print books on hand for our adult and mystery book clubs. If you’d prefer audiobooks, our staff can help you find them in the library. If we don’t have them here, they will help you request them from other libraries.
Kids & Tween Book Clubs
We have two Book Clubs for kids and teens, Girls Rock and Guys Read. Both Book Clubs focus on Grades 4–8. Do fun activities, have a snack, and talk about books!
Girls Rock meets one Tuesday every month at 6:30–7:30 p.m. in the Storytime Room. Visit our Events Calendar to register for Girls Rock.
- February 19: The Charming Life of Izzy Malone by Jenny Lundquist
- April 23: Bob by Wendy Mass
Guys Read meets on the third Friday of the month at 4:30–5:30 p.m. in the Storytime Room. Visit our Events Calendar to register for Guys Read.
- February 15: Flashback Four: The Lincoln Project by Dan Gutman
- There are no Guys Read programs scheduled for the Spring.
Teen & Adult Book Clubs
Adult Book Clubs are run by our community members. If you have any questions about joining a book club or starting your own, contact our Adult Services Manager Tana Petrov at email@example.com or talk to staff in Adult Services. If you would like us to start a Teen Book Club for high school-age teens, please contact Melissa Leggero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These groups meet in the Board Room on the first floor. If you’re not sure where the Board Room is, our Circulation staff will be happy to show you. New members are always welcome.
Adult Book Club
This group meets the second Wednesday of the month from 6:30–7:30 p.m.
Mystery Book Club
This group meets the third Tuesday of the month from 1:30–2:30 p.m.
- February 19: The Hard Way by Lee Child
- March 19: Sentenced to Death by Lorna Barrett
- April 16: Heaven's Keep by William Kent Krueger
- May 21: A Plain Malice by Amanda Flower
- June 18: Fallout by Sara Paretsky
- July 16: Tin Collectors by Stephen Cannell
- August 20: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- September 17: The Final Detail by Harlan Coben
- October 15: The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens
- November 19: The Keepsake: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel by Tess Gerritsen
- December 17: Naked in Death by J. D. Robb