Borrow magazines through the Overdrive website or the Libby app! RBdigital has merged with Overdrive.
- Magazines can be borrowed for 14 days, but you can change your borrowing period to 7 or 21 days.
- Checkouts of magazines will not count against the regular loan limit of 5 checkouts at a time.
- Magazines can be checked out at any time; no holds, no waiting.
- You can renew your borrowed magazines within 3 days of the due date, or you can check them out again at any time.
- Overdrive tries to supply 3 years of back issues where available. Links to previous issues can be found on the magazine's title details page.
- Unlike RBdigital, there is no option for automatic checkouts of new magazines as they become available.
If you have previously borrowed magazines from RBDigital, you will be able to access them by either going to Zinio.com or installing the free Zinio app. You will need to register a new Zinio account using the same email address your used for RBDigital. Once you are registered, you should be able to view previously borrowed magazines.