Kids’ Winter Reading Club
Plunge into polar fun this winter with narwhals and Arctic pals! The Winter Reading Club goes from Monday, December 5 until Saturday, January 29.
The little narwhals went on a swimming adventure, and they need to get back to their family pod. Follow the snowflake path and color in one snowflake for every 15 minutes that is read.
Once kids get the narwhals home by reading 4 hours, they will receive a prize bag, a virtual drawing entry for a chance to win free tickets to a Chicago Wolves ice hockey game, and a virtual entry into our weekly drawings. Bonus logs are available for you to earn extra drawing entries.
Review to Win! Challenge
Teens & Adults
Submit a brief review of a book you read or listened to, or a movie you watched, to be entered into the prize drawing. Submit more reviews for more chances to win! There will be one prize basket for Teens (7th–12th Grade) and one prize basket for Adults (18 and up).
Submit Your Reviews
- At the Library upstairs at the Adult & Teen Services Desk
- Pick up a form at the desk upstairs
- Download a Review to Win form (PDF, 81 KB)
- On our website at newlenoxlibrary.org/reviewtowin
- On Beanstack at newlenoxlibrary.beanstack.org or on the app (no challenge signup needed, all logged reviews count!)